Kolarov

mammutly said:
Some of the comments on this thread are disgraceful. You want team spirit? Then back your own players first!

Kolarov did not have a good game tonight and no doubt he knows it by now!

But he is capable of better and who else can play left back on Saturday?

Why don't we send him into the game with a resounding chorus of " you're shit and you know you are" ? That'll work!

I'm just glad that most of you X Box schooled afficionados never go anywhere near an actual game.

*cringes*

[bigimg]
53pq3l.jpg
[/bigimg]

kolarov should be picking up his wages in a mask and with a gun

I decided to give him some time but I'm starting to lose my patience with him now. He really is inept at defending which should be his top priority. His attacking should just be a bonus but it seems it is all he can do. Zabaleta at left back from now on please.

Dear oh dear.....

If anyone believes this guys a footballer you must have mental health issues. .

An passionless,spineless,clueless gimp

FantasyIreland said:
Dear oh dear.....

If anyone believes this guys a footballer you must have mental health issues. .

An passionless,spineless,clueless gimp

Brilliant.

Very poor again just hope it's a season to settle in. Would be interesting to see how many goals this season he has been at fault at given the ball away in the lead up to the goal or could have stopped the goal with a bit more commitment like today's goal

Not sure it is a settling in issue. With Boateng, Dzeko, etc., I can agree on the need for time to settle as they seem to have the traits needed to succeed.

Kolarov just seems be lacking every prerequisite of a top LB. No pace, poor control, minimal skill, poor defensively, and seems to lack guts, backing down too much.

He was at fault for the goal today, didn't put his foot in.

I'd love for him to come good but I'm not really seeing it and think he may be offloaded back to Serie A in summer.

I don't think he did that badly today. Wasn't as good as the other 3 defenders, but he still did ok. Wasn't really at fault for the goal. It just happened to drop kindly for Ba and he was in a better position to react to it.

Kolarov put a belting cross into the box which should have lead to a goal. Other than that, i thought he was fine today.

LoveCity said:
Not sure it is a settling in issue. With Boateng, Dzeko, etc., I can agree on the need for time to settle as they seem to have the traits needed to succeed.

Kolarov just seems be lacking every prerequisite of a top LB. No pace, poor control, minimal skill, poor defensively, and seems to lack guts, backing down too much.

He was at fault for the goal today, didn't put his foot in.

I'd love for him to come good but I'm not really seeing it and think he may be offloaded back to Serie A in summer.

No he wont be offloaded. Dont be silly. Mancini wants 2 top players in every position and we only have Kolarov. He is weak in some games but he is really good sometimes.

We need another LB so Mancini can choose who is the best for this game and who for the other one.

Mancini will fix it this summer. He will bring someone like Coentrao or Sissokho.

But you have to remember that we play in 4 competitions and if we offloaded Kolarov then we need 2 more LB :s.

Kolarov is certainly good enough to be one of them. Poor game but move on.

He isn't poor in every game. And this is his first season. Good attitude and he has been playing more than any other player since Christmas i think...expect Hart maybe. Im sure he wouldn't mind to sitt on the bench and get some rest sometimes.

We need another quality LB...so we dont need to play Kolarov till he dies from tiredness..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.