kolarov

Hopefully we will give him time, a good pre season and agressive training will improve him, having studied him i can certainly see he as talent, we need to work with him and improve him not get rid, also, maybe buy anothe left back also to challange the position, look what that did for Micah, i would like to see Salcido at Fulham or Ekkotto from Spuds added to the squad, but DONT get rid of Kola

come on city !!!!

This guy is the constant scapegoat it seems.

His crossing is definitely no way near as bad as you guys claim. He has made many crosses which have not been converted by other players. Had they been, people would be calling his crossing amazing. I'm pretty sure he has scored and assisted more than Miler and Johnson also.

Next year after a pre-season he will be a lot fitter and sharper - if he doesn't improve, then fair enough get rid.

cccc said:

His crossing is definitely no way near as bad as you guys claim. He has made many crosses which have not been converted by other players. Had they been, people would be calling his crossing amazing. I'm pretty sure he has scored and assisted more than Miler and Johnson also.

Next year after a pre-season he will be a lot fitter and sharper - if he doesn't improve, then fair enough get rid.

He's Shite.
Why go into a Champions League campaign with a liability at LB when we can just buy someone miles better?

Thankfully he didn't have to do much, but I would've put Milner at Left Back and made a change in the mid. Its a shame, but I really can't see him improving, Coentrao or Baines please.

GX Blue said:
cccc said:

He's Shite.
Why go into a Champions League campaign with a liability at LB when we can just buy someone miles better?
Because it almost always takes a year or so for a player to settle?

We are going to get murdered against faster clubs if he's still our first choice next season.

Notice how Mancini didn't even bother starting him against Tottenham.

I will be shocked if Mancini doesn't buy another left back this summer.

In addition to his inability to stay with his man, Kolarov's biggest problem as an attacking player is his propensity for losing control while dribbling and attempting to get by his defender, then attempting very ill-advised shots and crosses with his body shape all wrong. You can tell no good is going to come from it before he ever strikes the ball.

Agree that Boateng has a much greater likelihood of coming good for City than Kolarov. I just don't see it happening for the Serb.

Blue Haze said:
We are going to get murdered against faster clubs if he's still our first choice next season.

Notice how Mancini didn't even bother starting him against Tottenham.

I will be shocked if Mancini doesn't buy another left back this summer.

He might have just been giving him a rest, the guy has played constantly since bridge left.

Im confident he will be good, he shows glimpses. And I recall him playing very well when pabzabs nose got busted, Lennon did nothing after that, and I thought he was great agaisnt united in the semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.