Kolarov

Kolarov isn't going anywhere. Matter of fact, if we got a left back, it will be Clichy who gets moved, not Kolarov. It seems many keep failing to notice:

1. He is having a better season than Clichy.
2. He is rated by the Manager who has made him 3rd captain after Komps and Yaya.

Dax777 said:
Kolarov isn't going anywhere. Matter of fact, if we got a left back, it will be Clichy who gets moved, not Kolarov. It seems many keep failing to notice:

2. He is rated by the Manager who has made him 3rd captain after Komps and Yaya.

Yes, spot on Kolarov has made more appearances than Clichy and is more suited to our current system, linking up very well with Nasri. Now Aguero is injured Dzeko will be playing more which means more direct players like Milner and Navas will be playing too. To get the best out of Navas you have to have width (which you don't get with Clichy)on the left or the opposition will be content to double mark him.

As said Kolarov fits Pellegrinis attacking system perfectly. His crossing is one of the most consistent in the world its amazing. I made a video showcasing it ENJOY!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTHtLFga1o[/youtube]

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Dax777 said:

Yes, spot on Kolarov has made more appearances than Clichy and is more suited to our current system, linking up very well with Nasri. Now Aguero is injured Dzeko will be playing more which means more direct players like Milner and Navas will be playing too. To get the best out of Navas you have to have width (which you don't get with Clichy)on the left or the opposition will be content to double mark him.
I also agree ,Clichy has become less consistent and doesn't offer much going forward.

Dax777 said:

All day.

bloodyboutsa said:
As said Kolarov fits Pellegrinis attacking system perfectly. His crossing is one of the most consistent in the world its amazing. I made a video showcasing it ENJOY!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTHtLFga1o[/youtube]
Class video as usual.

I agree that Kolarov is having a better season then Clichy but at the end of the day if we are signing a LB then we need to sell one and Kolarov's stock is massive in Italy. To be honest I don't think we need a left back its probably on our strongest position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.