Kolarov

FantasyIreland said:
I will be astonished if we get half the amount being suggested.

I think they got the decimal point in the wrong place. £1.05mil is more like it.

I think Football Italia have just lifted John Cross' Mirror story from last week myself. Can't find anything from Italy or England that suggests a new bid. Anyone?

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
I will be astonished if we get half the amount being suggested.

I think they got the decimal point in the wrong place. £1.05mil is more like it.

I think we'll go for Kondogbia as he can play LB CB and DMF.

He is worth 10m, to a team in Italy.

He would be perfect for their team, plays 352. They have three top defenders so he doesn't need to worry about getting back so much.

Can bomb up the pitch knowing that Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio or even Pirlo will move across if necessary.

Him firing in crosses and free kicks for Tevez and Llorente = Goals which = Title.

A young lad played against Rhyl today called Ashley Smith-Brown and he looked better than Kolarov :)

kippaxchris said:
A young lad played against Rhyl today called Ashley Smith-Brown and he looked better than Kolarov :)

Greg Leigh could do the job,he looked athletic,hungry and composed today - all things Kolarov isnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.