Kolo and Edin ??

I think edin is a good player which he showed last season with some of his goals i just dont think he fits in with the rest of the team which is full of techical players and good dribblers, too many times last season i saw good build up play from the likes silva aguero ect only for dzeko to fall over the ball or his own feet once he had it, i think italy would suit him most as its slower and more focused on crosses.

Deepest Blue said:
Felt sorry for Edin today.
Got on with 5 mins left, got free many times but nobody passed to him.

Apparently Ashley Cole gave his medal to a young City fan called Bailey.
Dzeko came on fell over and then got put 1v1 and messed it up......

TFC said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Revolver said:
My immediate thought whenever there is any news on Kolo,

is what does Ya Ya think as this is the most important thing with regard to City and Kolo.

Same

If any of this is true, hopefully Yaya thinks what I think - his brother is a petulant twat.
I doubt Yaya thinks his brother is twat. As he is not. Kolo was rightly pissed for being second fiddle to Savic/ Regardless of what anyone thinks of Kolo's fading talents, he is miles ahead of Savic. And too not even get the opportunity to try is a little sad.

Sure I think Kolo should be sold, never thought he should have been bought to start with. But that is neither here not there. But him getting pissed. That is just fine by me. I want competitive players who want to play. Yet the coach makes the call, and that is why we have Mancini.

As for Yaya, I expect him to think what I would think. My brother is a big boy, he can handle it. ANd if moving on is the answer, he would. I did from Barcelona.

baildon blue said:
Funny how the mirror made a big thing about kolo and edin on the back page.The mirror reporter should be band from mcfc sick of the negative press from that rank newspaper.

bent, not band

Dax777 said:
TFC said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

If any of this is true, hopefully Yaya thinks what I think - his brother is a petulant twat.
I doubt Yaya thinks his brother is twat. As he is not. Kolo was rightly pissed for being second fiddle to Savic/ Regardless of what anyone thinks of Kolo's fading talents, he is miles ahead of Savic. And too not even get the opportunity to try is a little sad.

Sure I think Kolo should be sold, never thought he should have been bought to start with. But that is neither here not there. But him getting pissed. That is just fine by me. I want competitive players who want to play. Yet the coach makes the call, and that is why we have Mancini.

As for Yaya, I expect him to think what I would think. My brother is a big boy, he can handle it. ANd if moving on is the answer, he would. I did from Barcelona.
kolo was pissed? On a Sunday lunchtime?

It's no wonder he didn't get picked.

dzeko was frustrated because he realized how ridiculous he looked on that 1 on 1 and he didn't have time to make amends.

Kolo definately threw his medal, some guy a couple of rows infront of me got it, got a belting picture of it :)

blue_belle said:
Kolo definately threw his medal, some guy a couple of rows infront of me got it, got a belting picture of it :)
The lad is a mate of mine called Mitch,soccer a.m have been in contact with him to see if he wants to do an interview about football memorabilia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.