Kolo and Edin ??

ForzaMancini said:
Kolo Toure has every right to be pissed off with the manager when Savic is continually picked ahead of him

It was a friendly perhaps Mancini needs to take a good look at Savic before making his mind up on him. He might not play Kolo because he knows exactly what he can do. Savic got the hook at half time and was replaced by Clichey. The sooner the players realise that Bobby is the boss the better in my opinion.

ell said:
Not sure if its been mentioned but Ashley Cole handed his to a city fan. Of course this doesnt make for an interesting story so nobody mentions this

It was mentioned earlier but deserves mentioning again as the guy doesn't usually get a good press. That was a nice gesture.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
ForzaMancini said:
Kolo Toure has every right to be pissed off with the manager when Savic is continually picked ahead of him

It was a friendly perhaps Mancini needs to take a good look at Savic before making his mind up on him. He might not play Kolo because he knows exactly what he can do. Savic got the hook at half time and was replaced by Clichey. The sooner the players realise that Bobby is the boss the better in my opinion.

Both valid points but i would really be pissed off if I was Kolo watching Savic!

Also noticed when we won the Premiership Kolo did not look that enthusiatic at the final whistle!!

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Ducado said:
Or perhaps they were just being nice?

Exactly. If I won one, I wouldn't really care as I have a PL winners, and FA Cup one. I would rather give it to a fan as a bloody nice gesture who it would mean a lot more to...

Exactly. It's a meaningless game, they were just being nice. It's no proof either way whether they're staying or going.

Kolo has turned down two opportunities to leave the club this summer so if he is unhappy at not getting on, that's his problem as it's been made clear with one year left on his contract and now Shaky Savic playing ahead of him that he is not in Mancini's long-term plans.

Edin looked a bit pissed off as he got his medal
didnt shake Bernstein's hand

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2012/August/Chelsea-v-City-extended-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-high ... highlights</a>

Kolo must now be thinking he is fourth choice behind Lescott, Savic, and now Clichy, so perhaps imderstandable he's pissed off. Perhaps we should be more worried if he was just content warming the bench.

I think it's Mancini telling both of them to find another club. The lack of game time for dzeko this pre season speaks volumes. I'll be sad to see him go but the manager obviously wants a fresh face. I don't think kolo's good enough though, and we need a top class
Replacement.

you should make yourself ready in training and then your time will come and you have to take it with both hands
there is no room for anybody to stay in the first team if your not fighting for the shirt and giving 100% the champions demand that sort of level from a player

boy its great being a manchester city fan watching this team

loui_mcfc said:
happychappy said:
Great day out, my mate got kolo's medal the lucky bleader, quite a few people got a picture outside the yew tree pub with it and one of our welsh fans offered him a grand on the spot, a beautiful piece of kit it is, I'll try and get one of the lads to post a picture of it

d4b780ba-ba1a-0568.jpg

Made in London? All players should've thrown them into the stands.

On a more serious note though, in that system, Kolo had to be angry about Zab but especially Savic being used ahead of him, and then Clichy being subbed in for Savic. When we went with three CBs and Lescott/Richards were not going to be used, Kolo had to have figured he would at least be one of them, as a sub at minimum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.