Kolo .. good move by taking the captaincy away ?

vamps said:
Captain Carlos does a good job now, i think Kolo can concentrate on defending more now which does him well.

I look forward to the next game cause i just know Carlos is going to be at his absolute best to make everyone forget about his miss.

Captain Carlos can barely speak english

johnmc said:
vamps said:
Captain Carlos does a good job now, i think Kolo can concentrate on defending more now which does him well.

I look forward to the next game cause i just know Carlos is going to be at his absolute best to make everyone forget about his miss.

Captain Carlos can barely speak english

I too had heard this,but then someone else said that this was not true.Apparently he is not confident in talking English to the press and in all fairness could you blame him ?

oakiecokie said:
I too had heard this,but then someone else said that this was not true.Apparently he is not confident in talking English to the press and in all fairness could you blame him ?

So he fakes his poor english so he doesnt look stupid despite living in the country for 4 years?

I agree that Kolo is much improved and I feel sure that his bro being in the team and also playing well is a factor.
For me Kompany has all the makings of a good captain, but I'm not sure how important the role is nowadays.

I would like a captain that stops players from taking quick free kicks in the opponents half and thereby losing a great opportunity to get the ball in the box. Also stop short corners for exactly the same reason.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:

So he fakes his poor english so he doesnt look stupid despite living in the country for 4 years?

Don`t know.
You`re the one who brought the subject up about him "barely speaking any English"

oakiecokie said:
Don`t know.
You`re the one who brought the subject up about him "barely speaking any English"

Thats because whenever I have seen him speak he hasnt done. And when on the pitch I cant recall ever seeing him speak much either. You are the one who suggested it was an elaborate ploy into making people think he is thick.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Don`t know.

Thats because whenever I have seen him speak he hasnt done. And when on the pitch I cant recall ever seeing him speak much either. You are the one who suggested it was an elaborate ploy into making people think he is thick.

Where`ve I said that you thick twat ?????????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.