Kolo leaving definitely.

richards30

See kolo just confirmed he is leaving in the summer. With Joleon not looking likely to stay any ideas on a new centre back? Hummels or the young Greek lad have been mentioned? Glad to see we signed up yaya before letting kolo go!

Well if true that Popodopoulos lad seems to fit the bill, Lescott still got a year on his contract I expect him to stay.

We won't sign the greek lad and keep Lescott when we will be able to get a fee for him.

He hardly plays now, never mind when we have the greek fella who will need game time to grow and improve.

In world cup year as well.

richards30 said:
See kolo just confirmed he is leaving in the summer. With Joleon not looking likely to stay any ideas on a new centre back? Hummels or the young Greek lad have been mentioned? Glad to see we signed up yaya before letting kolo go!

source mate?

Stoned Rose said:
richards30 said:

source mate?
Interview on sky sports news mate. Kolo and Samir were doing a CITC event at the stadium and I think it was Geoff shreeves interviewed kolo who said he was leaving but wanted to stay in England if possible.

I don't see the need to allocate much of our summer funds to a central defender even if Lescott and Kolo go. We have two quality defenders already and Richards who is very good filling in. A quality but not hugely prolific defender would suit us, <£15million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.