Kolo leaving definitely.

If Kolo goes then Lescott stays. City's defence is really solid. No need to tinker

I'm happy to hear so.

While he has always given his best,it has rarely been good enough.

One or two outstanding performances are heavily outweighed by far inferior ones,couple that with his stupidity regarding his drug use and taking into account his fee and the wages we paid him,and i wouldn't exactly have him down as one of our better signings.

Getting the likes of kolo off the books lets the club progress by allowing us breathing space for new recruits.

As ive said though,he always tried his hardest so i'm thankful for that and wish him all the best.

Pick up a cheap mid-20's centreback who can play back up to Vinny and Nasty.
The thought of signing Hummels makes me sick, it would slow Nastasic's progress massively.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
id promote rekik and buy a CB

This. Ideally someone who is comfortable with both feet meaning he could deputise for both Nasty and Vinny should either be injured. The problem with these kinds of transfers is that you have to look for someone who is decent enough to play and not screw us up but also okay with not playing often. I think our best chance would be to go for more of an unknown who'll make less noise about being second choice rather than waste money as to be honest we have a really decent CB pairing already. We need cover not improvements.

mgreenz97 said:
The thought of signing Hummels makes me sick, it would slow Nastasic's progress massively.

Micah Richards

Tevez City said:
mgreenz97 said:

Micah Richards

He's a Right back, and we can't rely on him to play back up for 2 positions when he's so prone to injuries.

mgreenz97 said:
Tevez City said:
mgreenz97 said:

Micah Richards

He's a Right back, and we can't rely on him to play back up for 2 positions when he's so prone to injuries.
I'm not convinced he's shown the tactical awareness of a CB of the level we need at any point either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.