Kolo leaving definitely.

Why is this good for us?

No fee involved alright he's off the wage bill but we will struggle to get a better quality defender without shelling out!!!

Pepe!!

Goodluck Kolo quality player and sure will do well at Liverpool.

ashmcfc7 said:
toure off to liverpool and lescott going which cb are we going for i think richards be used more as a centre half but we need 4 and dop we sign cover right back for zab or keep maicon for extra year

No way, by putting Richards at centre half you are removing all his best attributes and what he does best

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Why is this good for us?

No fee involved alright he's off the wage bill but we will struggle to get a better quality defender without shelling out!!!

Pepe!!

Goodluck Kolo quality player and sure will do well at Liverpool.

Kolo wants regular football, and by staying in the North West he will be closer to Yaya so we will have a happy player in our ranks.

So thats at least 2 strikers, 2 CBs, Maicon probably leaving and Kolarov leaving. We are gonna need 6 players at least!! Oh and a back up keeper!! 7!!

What happened to this bloke from Argentina we were apparently buying? About 27 years old, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, Richard Dunne's out of contract this summer. How about a heroic return?

I'm With Stupid said:
What happened to this bloke from Argentina we were apparently buying? About 27 years old, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, Richard Dunne's out of contract this summer. How about a heroic return?

i would love that, play cup games for us before he retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.