Kolo leaving definitely.

WyongBlue said:
Now trying to get Marquinhos would be a very interesting development...........

Putting Marquinhos on the bench would be murder, rated as good as Nastasic
There would have to be heavy rotation at Cb for him to come here.
Not sure it'll be great for consistency but Mancini is the sort if man to pull off something like that

I can easily see Arsenal going for him again if he's on a free. I reckon he's after one final pay day and I reckon Galatasaray is the place for him as linked before.

NipHolmes said:
I can easily see Arsenal going for him again if he's on a free. I reckon he's after one final pay day and I reckon Galatasaray is the place for him as linked before.

Good salary with low taxes? Champions League football? Playing with a fellow Ivorian?

doesn't sound too bad for him when you lay it out like that

Carver said:
LoveCity said:
I don't see the need to allocate much of our summer funds to a central defender even if Lescott and Kolo go. We have two quality defenders already and Richards who is very good filling in. A quality but not hugely prolific defender would suit us, <£15million.

Garcia and Zabaleta to an extent for emergencies i.e. when Kompany is banned/ has calf iinjury.

I don't think we can hope to hold on to Joleon. World Cup's coming up and he needs a move to play regularly and stake his claim in the England team. Shame because his concentration levels buck up when he comes back into the team.

It will be difficult to get a young defender of the quality that we demand without him coming through the youth system, and even then he'll have to go out on loan to get experience. We might be better going for an old hand on a 2 season contract that knows he's only going to play occasionally.

This. A signing in the vein of Pizarro like last season but this time permanent. Someone who is maybe 29 and promote Rekik.

jauganaut said:
WyongBlue said:
Now trying to get Marquinhos would be a very interesting development...........

Putting Marquinhos on the bench would be murder, rated as good as Nastasic
There would have to be heavy rotation at Cb for him to come here.
Not sure it'll be great for consistency but Mancini is the sort if man to pull off something like that
Or push hard to get the personnel to make three CBs work.

brummie blue said:
Liverpool interested in Kolo according to SKY, wouldn't do any harm giving him an extra year
He wants more £80k+ a week that's the problem. Rather than us sign Pepe or similar i'd sooner keep Kolo but such is life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.