Kolo - Manchester City must regret selling me

825136833.gif

The wags at redcafe have been to work

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iNr3EYVQEW0tI.gif[/bigimg]

stony said:
825136833.gif

The wags at redcafe have been to work

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iNr3EYVQEW0tI.gif[/bigimg]
Hate to say it (seeing as it has been suggested that that is the work of someone on RagCafe), but that is funny!

Craig said:
Mr. Aguia said:
He conveniently left out the part where he believes he's better than Kompany. Can you be more deluded? I think it's funny when a player leaves suddenly he was desperate to stay but they didn't want him yet at the end of last year he did an interview on Blue Tuesday where he said he wouldn't re-sign no matter what the club offered him because he wanted to play for a club that chose the squad on form. He was upset that Vinnie replaced him in the team when he came back from injury. What club on the planet would keep the captain and the second best CH on the planet on the bench to play Kolo because he was playing good? Kolo at his best is still < Kompany.

Who is the best CH?
not Garcia anyways! :)
probably means thiago Silva, but I wouldn't swap a fit vinnie for him

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Mr. Aguia said:
He conveniently left out the part where he believes he's better than Kompany. Can you be more deluded? I think it's funny when a player leaves suddenly he was desperate to stay but they didn't want him yet at the end of last year he did an interview on Blue Tuesday where he said he wouldn't re-sign no matter what the club offered him because he wanted to play for a club that chose the squad on form. He was upset that Vinnie replaced him in the team when he came back from injury. What club on the planet would keep the captain and the second best CH on the planet on the bench to play Kolo because he was playing good? Kolo at his best is still < Kompany.

When did he ever say this??

Kolo has a point IMO

On blue tuesday.

Thiago Silva is considered the #1 by the vast majority of the pundits but I wouldn't swap for him myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.