Kolo Toure attacks City

Stevie B said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
His comments on Savic are laughable. Kolo made more mistakes against Norwich.

Is there a player Hughes signed from the Premier League who isn't a complete ****?

SWP?
Barry?

Lescott
Kompany
DeJong

best years behind him after his last big contract and can see he is not up to this level. TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FOR KOLO

This makes me sad. He's always seemed a consumate professional. I also think he is a good, if out-of-form, player that would have been key to our depth on the backline in the new year when he got his rhythm back. We've seen that chemistry is important between our centre halves, so buying someone in January is hardly a foolproof solution.

I hope there is some kind of retraction/confusion/explanation because, unlike Tevez, Adebayor and Bellamy, he is someone who I really respected.

Hard to see how, though.

DonJulio said:
This makes me sad. He's always seemed a consumate professional. I also think he is a good, if out-of-form, player that would have been key to our depth on the backline in the new year when he got his rhythm back. We've seen that chemistry is important between our centre halves, so buying someone in January is hardly a foolproof solution.

I hope there is some kind of retraction/confusion/explanation because, unlike Tevez, Adebayor and Bellamy, he is someone who I really respected.

Hard to see how, though.

Spot on, sums up how I feel as well.

royle said:
Stevie B said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
His comments on Savic are laughable. Kolo made more mistakes against Norwich.

Is there a player Hughes signed from the Premier League who isn't a complete ****?

SWP?
Barry?

Lescott
Kompany
DeJong

Which Premier League club did De Jong and Kompany play for? ;-)

Very surprising article from Kolo, especially when he seemed to be getting some more games under his belt, could be issue's going on behind the scene's???, but I'm fed up with again another player supposedly saying things to the media, instead of seeing the mangement about this, the Daily Mail must have been rubbing its hands with glee, over this one.......

Lomas has a lob on said:
DonJulio said:

Hard to see how, though.

Spot on, sums up how I feel as well.

Me too, I expected better from Kolo, much better.

"The quotes are real - Dan Taylor reporting the same thing in The Guardian. Here's their version:

-

Manchester City's problems with players talking themselves into trouble have resurfaced in the form of an outspoken attack from Kolo Touré in which he claims African players are the "victims of discrimination........................"

Wow!! - the quotes are real because they have appeared in an English paper???

Cannot understand that logic at all

I would guess that there is a basis of truth in that some comments were made - but the press normally will do what they like to rehash / abbreviate / leave out proper context etc just to make a story - and the Guardian is not above just simply lazily quoting an overseas paper just to sensationalise

Bluemoon posters (just like sadcafe, rawk etc) just seem to lap it all up and leap to the extreme opinion of almost any reported situation - must just be human nature - perhaps that is why the press do it........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.