Kolo Toure for richards?

Tricky_Trev said:
I'd rather have Richards to be honest. Richards is shite, but Toure's even worse.

have you recently been introduced to football???????????????......i,ll put this comment down to inexperience......................

apparantly,it,s richards attitude in question-not ability.........in which case,if true ,he must go.............

I don't think we should sell Micah unless his attitude is not right. We all know he's brilliant on his day, and he's an academy grad at that. You can say what you want but he is the youngest ever capped English defender.

Besides, Micah + 10mil is a rip off for Kolo.

Richards= Uefa Cup Quarter Finalist

Toure= Fa Cup Winner, Premier League winner, Champions league Finalist and semi-finalist, consistantly high performer. Leads a consistantly top 4 side.

For me there is no option but to use Richards in a deal like this or at least stump up the whole sum for Toure, for me he is better than Richards and Lescott and would be my first choice

when was the last time a swap deal happened? they're really rare, yet the red tops still insist on saying that they're possibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.