Kolo Toure [Merged]

wandarah said:
AntMcfc said:
No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

Err.

This same Arsenal fan is telling you that you've gotten a quality defender, Toure is far from 'shit'. Still, we'll take your uh...generous offer.

What's the consensus amonst you lads about Wenger selling a couple of excellent players to a club who may be a direct competitor for fourth spot next season? I'm guessing that the job he's done for you over the years means you trust the guy's judgement?

Toure was first choice at Arsneal bar a drop in form after he got sick and a big fall out with Gallas.

But Toure and Gallas were their first choice pairing no doubt about it.

Toure would also get in Liverpools starting 11 quite easily IMO. I would also argue hes better than Alex at Chelsea at the top of his game.

So he is a top 4 player no doubt at all. Still only 28 £16 million is a bargain we could get 6 years out of him. WHen Everton are demanding £30 million for Lescott, CHelsea turned down £40 million for Terry I think £16 million for Toure is a a bargain as will most other fans who understand the game.

Damocles said:
AntMcfc said:
No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

Arsenal can't buy anything near a world class team for £40million. They can't even buy a world class player for that in today's market. Toure and Ade are worth £40 million of anybody's money. Arsenal buy young players and hope they come off, it's a complete gamble, as I'm sure many Arsenal fans will agree.

Do you even fucking read things before you post them? Argh.

I think he's on the WUM. Phillipe Senderos, FFS.

It is madness to suggest that Nicolas Bendtner is anything but total, total crap. If I was a gooner, I would kill myself.

AntMcfc just sounds like a rag TBH. All he does is slag city off and be negative.

Pam said:
Brino14 said:
His best of years were behind him, .

He's a bit young for his best years to be behind him, isn't he?

Did you see him play last year? Please don't look at an age and draw a conclusion, as you're just happy that your getting another inflated signing thrown at you so you'll justify it in any way shape or form.

How anybody can argue Nicklas Bendtner is on a par with Adebayor is beyond me.

Bendtner isn't fit for the championship. Two or 3 seasons and he'll be playing for a struggling Premiership side or shipped off abroad to an average club. Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.