Kolo Toure [Merged]

Toure and Gallas are Arsenals best central defenders anyone who says any different is either stupid or a liar.

I have a few mates that support Arsenal and none of them are happy they are selling Toure or that Adabayor has left.

They just think their club lacks ambition and has become a feeder club. They buy players cheap spend years developing them then sell for a healthy profit. Nothing more.

They have won nothing for years and will win nothing whilst this is their princiapl team developement model. Its a real shame as its a great club

not yet no, as I said yesterday we were happy with the valuation given to us by Arsenal and myself and the other sports science lot gave our opinions to the club, and as stated today they were going to try to agree a fee, my understanding is that is all sorted and a medical SHOULD follow probably tomorrow although its not booked in (to be honest they dont normaly book in)

AntMcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
now THAT is funny.

No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

fook off you tit.

wandarah said:
AntMcfc said:
No it's not, it's 100 percent true like I keep telling you all, yet another Arsenal fan confirms it but you're still too deluded to see it. Gallas is their best defender by a long way, Toure is finished, hence why Wenger is letting him go. 40 fcuking million they've taken from us, they can build a world class first XI from that. Goodbye top 4 finish, say goodbye everybody...

Err.

This same Arsenal fan is telling you that you've gotten a quality defender, Toure is far from 'shit'. Still, we'll take your uh...generous offer.

Thanks for your honesty, do you personally think Toure is good enough for the top 4?

stu9488 said:
not yet no, as I said yesterday we were happy with the valuation given to us by Arsenal and myself and the other sports science lot gave our opinions to the club, and as stated today they were going to try to agree a fee, my understanding is that is all sorted and a medical SHOULD follow probably tomorrow although its not booked in (to be honest they dont normaly book in)
cheers stu keep us posted :)

BringBackSwales said:
wandarah said:
Ok, dude. Like, dude.

a) You didn't 'take' them, we sold them to you.
b) Mainly because they arent our 'best' in those positions.

And if you think we're paying £40mil plus for 2 players, you must think we're Man City :D

it's bad enough being infested with fans from other sites on here, but infested by fecking hippies is going a bit too far for me! "Ok, dude. Like, dude"

Ha Ha Ha LOL cowabunga dude!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1128498_wenger_toure_decision_close" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... sion_close</a>

Wenger: Toure decision close
July 28, 2009

ARSENE Wenger has confirmed that Kolo Toure could leave Arsenal as talks continue over a possible move by the Ivory Coast defender to City.

Toure played for Arsenal on Monday night in a pre-season friendly in Hungary but could move to City in a £15million transfer later this week.

Wenger said the next 24 hours will be decisive.

He told Arsenal TV: "We will see what's happening in the next 24 hours, nothing is decided yet.

"We have seven centre-backs and I am in the position where I have to play some in midfield but of course Kolo is a very good player and we will see what will happen in the next 24 hours."

If Toure does sign it would take City boss Mark Hughes' spending close to the £100million mark - and he is thought to also be keen on Everton defender Joleon Lescott.

Arsenal by contrast have made just one signing, central defender Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax, and have also sold Emmanuel Adebayor to City for £25million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.