Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

so is he coming in the next 48hrs or what?

AntMcfc said:
bluemoon1078 said:
But you know the squad will not be afforded that time next season, 3 bad results early on and the media/some fans will be all over Hughes and the boys.

Which is why we should be signing a top class young player like Bocchetti along with other top CB's who are ready now. We desperately need to keep young players coming through and provide for the future, I'd hate to see us spending money on quick fixes all the time.

What if he can't settle (like Bianchi) MH simply cannot risk it at this point

I took you up on your offer of seeing the views on Arsenal Mania

Djourou's ok, but massively inconsistent. Song's even worse. Senderos probably won't be here. And Silvestre's an enormous manc c**t. So even if Vermaelen settles in and turns out to be brilliant, selling Touré will be another in a long-line of Arsène Wenger summer blunders.

Fair enough, but I think that if we did sell Touré, we'd need to plough the money straight back into the defence, not anywhere else in the squad.

Really makes you wonder where the club is going if we sell people like Kolo. And if he is sold you can bet we won't re-invest the money on another quality defender....improvements on Kolo are unattainable for us.

I'm completely against this. We can't afford to sell 2 first teamers again.

We should sell them Senderos

Touré and Gallas was our best CB Pairing. Unless Vermaelen is pretty quick, we'd be losing a lot of pace which helps in our high line style defence.

All on one page btw

bluemoon1078 said:

Yes he can. We're a club that can probably afford such a risk more than anyone (not that I have a clue whether the player is worth it or not).

Project said:
I took you up on your offer of seeing the views on Arsenal Mania

Djourou's ok, but massively inconsistent. Song's even worse. Senderos probably won't be here. And Silvestre's an enormous manc c**t. So even if Vermaelen settles in and turns out to be brilliant, selling Touré will be another in a long-line of Arsène Wenger summer blunders.

Fair enough, but I think that if we did sell Touré, we'd need to plough the money straight back into the defence, not anywhere else in the squad.

Really makes you wonder where the club is going if we sell people like Kolo. And if he is sold you can bet we won't re-invest the money on another quality defender....improvements on Kolo are unattainable for us.

I'm completely against this. We can't afford to sell 2 first teamers again.

We should sell them Senderos

Touré and Gallas was our best CB Pairing. Unless Vermaelen is pretty quick, we'd be losing a lot of pace which helps in our high line style defence.

All on one page btw

Yeah but Ant's friend says he's rubbish so there :)

moomba said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Yes he can. We're a club that can probably afford such a risk more than anyone (not that I have a clue whether the player is worth it or not).

But only if we buy established players too, Not a cat in hell's chance of people showing patience next season, it was bad enough on here last season.

Lescott or Toure along with Chellini [sp] Would be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.