Kolo Toure (Merged)

Re: Kolo Toure

Terrible decision to just boot it and i'm sure he knows if but where was Richards and the rest of their defence? Thought we dominated the second half and got to say i'm absolutely gutted to concede so late on

Fookin utter wanker has cost us aginst shit teams again - this is a guy who played in the invincibles ffs - what should he be scared of ? No wonder we struggle with this winning mentality with dumbasses like him

And with typical Cityness the ball gets hoofed straight back down the pitch
and falls to the only stoke player with any resemblence of any skill

Stop fucking whining shit happens, was just one of them things. You cannot blame him he wasn't the one marking Etherington. Good match and we stood up to stoke, I would honestly kill myself if I had to watch them every week. A great point for city

ballymunblue1 said:
Richards was out of position as usual..He scored a great goal for us but has no positional sense and cant defend..

get a grip the back heel took everyone out of the game give stoke some credit for a well worked goal

Re: Toure you idiot!

The really annoying thing is for the last ten mins of the game before injury time we kept the ball brilliantly, if your gonna hump it put it into touch.
Two of the last minute goals we conceded to the scum last season were because we tried to just hoof the ball up the park we need to learn from this.
I am gutted because that would of been a great three points and kept us right on the shirt tails of the leaders,still 4 points from 6 away from home against teams who are pretty solid at home is not to be sniffed at onwards and upwards.

Re: Toure you idiot!

cookster said:
2 minutes of extra time to go....

Just keep hold of the ball, but no he punts it straight down the pitch and gives Stoke the possesion they need to score the equaliser!

What a dickhead!

in the last couple of minutes, it was for the whole team to defend. it wasnt the responsibility of any one single defender. kolo might not have played that last ball as he should have, but still he had a good game and should not be blamed for the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.