Kolo Toure (Merged)

Re: Toure you idiot!

Kolo Toure you are brilliant as you have been for most of the season along with the reliable Kompany keep the strong partnership going!

Re: Kolo Toure

Well he was excellent today and has been all season so I think we should let this one error slide, don't you?

Words fail me, what a fukcing idiot.

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton

some people have short memorys toure played well as he has done all season .wud of liked a win and a bit gutted but lets not start this shit again .get behind the team home games to come were doing well.

Blue Hefner said:

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton

Thought he played great today.We just have to take this on the chin and stop looking for someone to blame every time a result goes against us.

Blue Hefner said:

What the fuck do you know about football?

That was his one error .....

he'd been brillant throughout the rest of the game ......

although Fuller really ought to have scored in the first half.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Hefner said:

What the fuck do you know about football?

Fuck all that's his problem. He is embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.