Kolo Toure (Merged)

Toure you idiot!

2 minutes of extra time to go....

Just keep hold of the ball, but no he punts it straight down the pitch and gives Stoke the possesion they need to score the equaliser!

What a dickhead!

WHY ?

Whythe fuck did kolo just boot the ball up to their keeper ?

We were keeping the ball for fun for last 10 ten minutes, then give them the chance of a up and under. Alright it was a great goal but totally unnecessary.

It feels like a loss now !

Re: Kolo Toure

Absolutely unforgivable. He should be dropped, docked a weeks wages and allow everyone to line up and kick him in the balls one at a time, me first!

Re: Toure you idiot!

No doubt he will still get a starting place next week... dickhead indeed. Milner was shite aswell, made a block but didnt contribute anything attacking wise.

Probably something along the lines of:

I have nothing ahead of me at all. If I clear it forward, the midfielders who aren't available to pass to now will help out defending, and won't let Tuncay run straight through.

He made the initial mistake, yes. But that doesn't excuse that half dozen players who fucked up between then and the goal.

Richards was out of position as usual..He scored a great goal for us but has no positional sense and cant defend..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.