Kolo Toure suspended (MERGED)

foley87 said:
do people really believe kolo would of sat in the stands today had the club not given him their support

you know unlike redknapp you dont have to do everything thru the media you know
According to The Mail, Kolo came to this match by himself, and the club didn't know this before!
V
V
V

...Toure, who missed training on Friday to speak to his appointed legal adviser about the upcoming case, surprised City officials by turning up for the match at Eastlands....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1363433/Manchester-Citys-Kolo-Toure-set-return-training-FA-drugs-charge.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... harge.html</a>

bluethai said:
foley87 said:
do people really believe kolo would of sat in the stands today had the club not given him their support

you know unlike redknapp you dont have to do everything thru the media you know
According to The Mail, Kolo came to this match by himself, and the club didn't know this before!
V
V
V

...Toure, who missed training on Friday to speak to his appointed legal adviser about the upcoming case, surprised City officials by turning up for the match at Eastlands....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1363433/Manchester-Citys-Kolo-Toure-set-return-training-FA-drugs-charge.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... harge.html</a>

Well if the Mail said that's what happened..

adrianr said:
bluethai said:
V
V
V

This is wrong. I mentioned this last week.

The directors addressed the players at Carrington and told them Kolo has the FULL SUPPORT of the club and owners.

Do you think he would be allowed to sit in the directors' box, if he just 'turned up'.

Kolo was even expected to get clearance to train with us today.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
adrianr said:

The directors addressed the players at Carrington and told them Kolo has the FULL SUPPORT of the club and owners.

Do you think he would be allowed to sit in the directors' box, if he just 'turned up'.

He's a ninja, don't you know?

Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He's a ninja, don't you know?

The real truth is thus...

Kolo has been working with Chuck Norris. He used cheese wire to garrotte the burly in the VVIP lift.

He then 'glamoured' akin to True Blood, Justin, who serves the pink champagne, to serve him J20, and the rest is history.

It's the way of the Shaolin.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kolo has been working with Chuck Norris. He used cheese wire to garrotte the burly in the VVIP lift.

He then 'glamoured' akin to True Blood, Justin, who serves the pink champagne, to serve him J20, and the rest is history.

You are now Mrs Damocles' favourite ever poster.

I wish I had the Photoshop skills to make Ninja Kolo a reality.

Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You are now Mrs Damocles' favourite ever poster.

I wish I had the Photoshop skills to make Ninja Kolo a reality.

Ninja Kilo!

Don't get me day-dreaming about Sookie!

If we don't win anything this season, that's me done.

I'm moving to Bon Temps.

My Mrs has agreed that, if by some fluke the opportunity may arise at some point in the future, I have full and frank permission to invite Sookie into a threesome.

If she happens to be wearing a City shirt, and be holding the Champions League trophy then I've decided that I'm actually dead. This is my litmus test of living. Descartes thinks therefore he is. I don't get the opportunity to have a threesome with Sookie/Mrs whilst wearing City shirts and CL trophies, therefore I am.

I should probably work on the phrasing of that, his sounds a little better.

I couldn't move to Bon Temps as the beer and music seems to be crap. Also, living in a place that exists seems to be much more financially viable for me at present.

Damocles said:
My Mrs has agreed that, if by some fluke the opportunity may arise at some point in the future, I have full and frank permission to invite Sookie into a threesome.

If she happens to be wearing a City shirt, and be holding the Champions League trophy then I've decided that I'm actually dead. This is my litmus test of living. Descartes thinks therefore he is. I don't get the opportunity to have a threesome with Sookie/Mrs whilst wearing City shirts and CL trophies, therefore I am.

I should probably work on the phrasing of that, his sounds a little better.

I couldn't move to Bon Temps as the beer and music seems to be crap. Also, living in a place that exists seems to be much more financially viable for me at present.

Good lad, your wife sounds like a very reasonable woman.

As is mine!

Forget the City shirt, though. Gotta be the little white T.

And it would be four-way with the red-headed vamp Jessica.

In the immortal words of the little-known boxing classic, Streets of Gold, starring Woody Harleson and Wesley Snipes.

'There's room for both of us, man'

Except on this highly-improbably rare occurence, there wouldn't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.