Kolo Toure suspended (MERGED)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
did you know that it's illegal to have alcohol in your system if you're in a professional tenpin bowling competition?

Interestingly, in American college sports' anti-doping laws, alcohol is also considered a performance-enhancer in riflery. Apparently it slows the heart and relaxes the muscles too much.

KolosDinner.jpg

Don't know if this has been mentioned before and i apologise if it has...........
Is it just a coincidence that our head of physiotherapy left the club with immediate effect 5 days after the drug test?? Seems funny to me. Was his name Jamie Murphy? As i said it might of been mentioned before but i've had problems logging onto this site from home laptop so now at work.
I think this could be the reason for the clubs silence especially if there's any legal issue with the physio's contract?! Just a thought......

kippaxcarlos said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before and i apologise if it has...........
Is it just a coincidence that our head of physiotherapy left the club with immediate effect 5 days after the drug test?? Seems funny to me. Was his name Jamie Murphy? As i said it might of been mentioned before but i've had problems logging onto this site from home laptop so now at work.
I think this could be the reason for the clubs silence especially if there's any legal issue with the physio's contract?! Just a thought......
completely different jobs plus if he fucked up then there would be no need for the £250,000 pay off they would just sack him for negligence

LoveCity said:
Yaya Toure said: "My brother is damaged. And the squad is affected because Kolo is an important man for us and one of our captains. So we want a quick solution to this problem.

"We all have confidence in Kolo. I am at Manchester City due to the insistence of my brother. For me it will be very hard to play without him in the team."

Oh, here we go...

He's basically saying he only plays for us to play with his brother. I mean, he managed OK without his brother at Barca and his previous teams didn't he?

You just sit at the computer and shake your head in disbelief - only at City would these shinanigans happen so often. Laughable....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.