Kolo Toure

Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:
Kolo is a back up player, and hasn't put a foot wrong when asked to play this season, we're very lucky to have such a good and experienced back up defender like him. Its a pity some can't see it.
He was wank at Anfield. Looked like a fat arsed, headless chicken.

Shame that as he spoke so highly of you.

Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:
Kolo is a back up player, and hasn't put a foot wrong when asked to play this season, we're very lucky to have such a good and experienced back up defender like him. Its a pity some can't see it.

I'd be willing to bet my life is is a lot slimmer than you..

Pathetic comment from a City fan..get behind the players you fool.

Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:

He was actually ok at Anfield and matched Sterling for pace when he tried to run free. its also funny how people assume hes fat just coz he tucks his shirt in!

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Lancet Fluke said:
cleavers said:

I'd be willing to bet my life is is a lot slimmer than you..

Pathetic comment from a City fan..get behind the players you fool.
Not as pathetic as you comparing the weight of an ordinary person to that of an "elite" professional athlete, you dick. Where is the relevance in the comparison? So if a City player plays badly for example, are no supporters allowed to criticise unless they personally could do better? I know you won't believe me but I actually don't mind Kolo Toure, I just thought he looked overweight (for a top flight footballer!) and was very poor at Anfield and it was in response to him supposedly "not putting a foot wrong this season." But I forgot, being a proper City fan means never saying anything negative doesn't it. I stand by my comment, he was wank at Anfield, his arse definitely did look fat (for a Premier league footballer, I assume I need to put this every time now for the stupid to be able to understand) and he did run around like a headless chicken.

Played well today and competed for everything. He's always had a good mentality for me, always wants to prove his worth whenever he gets a chance.

Lancet Fluke said:
I stand by my comment, he was wank at Anfield, his arse definitely did look fat and he did run around like a headless chicken.
The whole team was "wank" at Anfield then. Criticism is fine at the right time, criticising Kolo today for the sake of it, for a performance 4 months ago, when the whole defence were equally poor, is what winds folk up.

That performance makes me think we will be okay until Kompany comes back. Didnt look at all nervous today.

citymad said:
That performance makes me think we will be okay until Kompany comes back. Didnt look at all nervous today.

I like how he sticks his arms out when shielding the ball as if to say " calm down , I got this !! " .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.