Kolorav deal 99% done . . . . .

cant wait 2 see him in a city shirt......the teams looking very very tasty with not a weak spot 2 be found when its 100% done

20sbc07 said:
Mancini: He is fast and can shoot with power and accuracy.

Why do you need that from a left back?

He also has the ability to play in numerous positions and is very good in midfield.

We're not playing him in defence then?

Speed is always good in the defence, as is height. Being able to shoot allows him to be a goal threat going forward, all the best left-backs are good at going forward. See Cole or Evra. Then filling in at midfield if injuries occur but i somehow don't think this will be an issue the amount of midfielders we have.

Hes checked in at hotel in Manchester according to guy on Twitter who met and spoke to him

Looks a very good player from the clips I have seen. Not seen him too much in a full game though. I just hope he can defend for ffs.

Wayne Bridge far from convincing last night, Dribbling a lot in the wrong places and getting caught in possesion in our third!!!!

city-till-i-cry said:
Looks a very good player from the clips I have seen. Not seen him too much in a full game though. I just hope he can defend for ffs.

Wayne Bridge far from convincing last night, Dribbling a lot in the wrong places and getting caught in possesion in our third!!!!

Dont think you can judge him on last night, I think every one of our players were shockingly bad.
True bridge isnt the best left back arround but i still rate him pretty high.

20sbc07 said:
Mancini: He is fast and can shoot with power and accuracy.

Why do you need that from a left back?

He also has the ability to play in numerous positions and is very good in midfield.

We're not playing him in defence then?
The top Premiership left backs are Cole, Clichy and Evra and their ability to get forward and beat a man is a very big part of their game.

Think also about Glen Johnson, Maicon, Alves. I think it goes without saying that a defender should be able to defend, but you are being very picky for criticising Mancini for what he is not saying. Or maybe you are hinting that Mancini plans to play him as a left-winger or lef midfielder.

I haven't seen him play - apart from those very exciting You Tube videos.

At the end of last season I think the priority was a keeper as back up for Given, a left back and 2 midfielders. Looks like we've done it

Big thank you to the owners, and the fans who kept City alive to make City an attractive proposition for the owners. But of course the pre-season is the phoney war, and the real thing is about to start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.