Kolorav deal 99% done . . . . .

Marvin said:
DIGSY said:
Dont know much about the guy, is he any good? i think bridge is shit, so is it an improvement or just a big price for an average player ie Bridge?
Is he average or shit? Make up your mind. You're either 8 years old, or a Rag
Are you a cnut, shithouse or bellend? i just cant make up my mind.
Wow, u found a minor mistake in my comment, i hate cnuts like u that pick shitty faults in peoples comments and think that makes you witty. Think the point (and question, better add that bit before you make another ignorant reply) i was making is pretty clear, but well done you are the best city fan in the world, congratulations bellend.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm --<br /><br />[

He's been pissed off with him since he turned up late for training and didn't accept his 2 week wages fine on football manager 09.[/quote]
Ha thats so funny, even funnier if i knew anything "football manager 09"
If your going to try and take this piss make an effort. THIS IS NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY. cock

20sbc07 said:
Mancini: He is fast and can shoot with power and accuracy.

Why do you need that from a left back?

He also has the ability to play in numerous positions and is very good in midfield.

We're not playing him in defence then?

Look at Roberto Carlos mate, I hope this Guy can turn out just like him ! ! ! He seems to have the potential, He's only 23/24 aint he too.

Season 2010/11

Sat 24 Jul 2010, 8:27PM
Posted by Peter Ferguson
New City signing Aleksandar Kolarov took a wide-eyed tour of Carrington then revealed the vision he shares for the future with manager Roberto Mancini.

Serbia's World Cup left-back waved goodbye to Lazio and Serie A to challenge himself on a five-year deal with the Blues in the competition he calls "the best League in the world."

He completed the details - and a guided tour of City's training complex - before jetting back to Belgrade for the weekend to prepare for his Premier League adventure.

Kolarov declared: "I'm very excited to be here at a great club like Manchester City. Even the training ground is fantastic, better than Lazio's.

"I'm coming back early next week to train with the players who aren't touring America. I want to start as soon as I can, and I can't wait to meet all the other guys.

"I had the opportunity to join other teams - the names are not important. When I spoke with Mr Mancini, my choice was Manchester City because I know they are a good team. I think maybe a great team.

"The Premier League is the best in the world and he wants us to go further and win the Premier title and the Champions League. For a young player like me, this is the best opportunity. It's the dream."

Kolarov, who won the Italian Cup and the Super Cup with Lazio, is determined to make his mark with the Blues after honing his game in the finishing school of Serie A.

He said: "I know a little of the history of Manchester City, I know that it is over 30 years since the club won a trophy.

Alex has not played under former Lazio boss Mancini, but added: "His results speak for him. He won three Serie A titles with Inter. He is a person determined to be a winner, and he is a winner."

DIGSY said:
He's been pissed off with him since he turned up late for training and didn't accept his 2 week wages fine on football manager 09.
Ha thats so funny, even funnier if i knew anything "football manager 09"
If your going to try and take this piss make an effort. THIS IS NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY. cock

Actually yeh. Everytime I think about you getting all angry at your computer screen I do a little chuckle. I can just see a keyboard warrior like yourself. Sat in your mcdonalds uniform covered in stick on tatoos getting all angry and typing swear words but switching the letters round in case your mum walks in. Now jog on chief. I made my comment because people like you make me laugh. Wayne Bridge may not be the best left back in the world possibly not even the best at City but as anyone who knows anything about football will tell you. He is far from average and even further from shit. By all means make a comment on players and have a dig if you like but at least talk some sense when you do it.

kolarov.ashx

Very sharp

Add him to the list of Silva and Boateng that talked to Mancini and he convinced them to come to city. I know some want to put him on a short leash. But I think RM has all a good 18 months to try things out. He is bringing in talent City has never seen before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.