Kolorav deal 99% done . . . . .

city-till-i-cry

Nearly signed according to mancini!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/American-Pre-season-tour/2010/July/US-Tour-kolarov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/American-Pre ... ur-kolarov</a>

Nearly isnt worth talking about, not interested until they have signed. Too many 'nearlys', 'interested in' etc etc at the moment.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Nearly isnt worth talking about, not interested until they have signed. Too many 'nearlys', 'interested in' etc etc at the moment.

So you'd rather listen to the ITKs on BM who are talking out of their asses then listen to Roberto , who says its a 99% done deal'?

Roger Ringpiece said:

helooooooooooo. this news is on the OS, and not in the Daily Fail or an ITK thread.

No, I will listen to the OS when its confirmed players have signed properly.
Aussie! said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

So you'd rather listen to the ITKs on BM who are talking out of their asses then listen to Roberto , who says its a 99% done deal'?
<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 am --<br /><br />But 99% isnt a signing is it?
Ragnarok said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

helooooooooooo. this news is on the OS, and not in the Daily Fail or an ITK thread.

Aussie! said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

bobby knows jack, bm is the only source i trust.

This could be one of our top signings. Seeing how Lisbon attacked the right flank, I was more convinced we needed a top LB. I also thought to myself, I hope I wake up this morning and find Kolarov almost signed, and there you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.