Kolorov just went right up in my estimation

Essembe said:
It's never fair to judge someone on their worst day or moment.

if you recall, Aleks slid into Berbatov/tackled him in the 6 yard area when it was just an easy tap in, at the semi finals 2 years ago, causing the ball to go over the bar, Berba to limp for the rest of the game(and career went out the window), Shrek to look like a twat for jumping out of his seat and us to start believing it was gonna be our day.

And for that, Kolarov is fine with me...along with some other stellar performances too.
Good post. Brings back good a good memory

morleyswife said:
Agree 100% Dave and was seriously going to start a topic on it. Beer and still watching the game with my lap top and iPod elsewhere, I didn't.

I am glad someone feels the same way, Evans is a young kid and looked startled.

It still fucking baffles me today how no fucking city player stood up to **** Keane that day. I think that's what made me think nice one Kolorav

Startled you say? shocking.

Always liked kolarov and hope he stays. Always liked Zabba as well and remember there were times when he was questioned on here.

LittleStan said:
morleyswife said:
Agree 100% Dave and was seriously going to start a topic on it. Beer and still watching the game with my lap top and iPod elsewhere, I didn't.

I am glad someone feels the same way, Evans is a young kid and looked startled.

It still fucking baffles me today how no fucking city player stood up to **** Keane that day. I think that's what made me think nice one Kolorav

Startled you say? shocking.

Always liked kolarov and hope he stays. Always liked Zabba as well and remember there were times when he was questioned on here.

Yes Evans looked startled??????

I'm one of his biggest defenders on here, I see him offering a lot more than many others do and think he is a good player. His crosses can give us a goal from absolutely nothing, and we'll forever be indebted to him for his goal against Sunderland. But I'm not stupid. It's obvious he is going to attract other teams and be tempted by these offers. However, his pre-season performances suggest he is playing for a place in the team. He's taking advantage of Clichy's unavailability. His desire has often been questioned at times, hopefully this will prove many a doubter wrong.

Didsbury Dave said:
I've been a critic of kolorov as a player in the past but he's just gone right up in my opinion.

For those not watching the besiktas game, fresh on the field city kid Evans goes in very late on their top player. He gets up, pushes our skinny kids face and starts squaring up. A few of their players come barging in all aggressive too. The city kid doesnt know what to do, looks upset, saying sorry while they all act like he's broken the lads leg in the cup final.

Kolorov sees this and runs 50 yards from left back and goes in all guns blazing on their lad, Fernandez. 'pick on someone your own size' he is clearly saying, fronting up amd imposing himself all over a shocked Fernandez. It takes half their team to hold him back.

Good lad Alecs. That's the city spirit.

Totally agree,not my fave but great to see, the lad was our ex physio ronnie evans son. Also great on the OS to see Komopany pulling aside the younger lads and giving them advice after each session!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.