Kolorov just went right up in my estimation

Forzacitizens said:
Like the passion and sticking up for a team player. Still got a way to go technically
Technically is up there with the best in our squad. Freekicks and crosses are very good and good range of passing as well.

It is just his defending that is suspect. Even so I can't remember losing a game because of him.

Back on topic though It was good to see him sticking up for Evans.

He's been excellent in a number of games he's played for us. He's been Man of the Match a few times. Why do people expect him to be like Roberto Carlos 100% of the time? He's a back up left back, we could do MUCH worse!

all the great teams of the past........ steam in when the going gets tough...... TOGETHER,
Noce one alexander

Well said Dave was absolutely fuming when I saw Fernandes do that to Evans, the ****. Then to see AJ go and rub the back of his head like a total fucking shit house. Was buzzing when Aleks went over like that. Hope Fernandes comes back to the premier league and Aleks fucking smashes him to pieces.

Just watching the game now and it's not been on yet. No surprises though, Kolarov has stuck up for himself and his teammates before, seems a tough cookie

prairiemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've been a critic of kolorov as a player in the past but he's just gone right up in my opinion.

For those not watching the besiktas game, fresh on the field city kid Evans goes in very late on their top player. He gets up, pushes our skinny kids face and starts squaring up. A few of their players come barging in all aggressive too. The city kid doesnt know what to do, looks upset, saying sorry while they all act like he's broken the lads leg in the cup final.

Kolorov sees this and runs 50 yards from left back and goes in all guns blazing on their lad, Fernandez. 'pick on someone your own size' he is clearly saying, fronting up amd imposing himself all over a shocked Fernandez. It takes half their team to hold him back.

Good lad Alecs. That's the city spirit.
Nothing new from Kolarov, been doing that. Glad people are noticing that he's City through and through.

Cliche would never square up to anyone.

The problem with that is ClichY is twice the player<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 am --<br /><br />
CTID1977 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGHAXzlZ5k[/youtube]

I do love that. Sort of dont you fuck with my boy attitude

Well done Kolorov. Top bloke, could see the venom in his eyes, Fernandes shit himself the twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.