Kolo's Ban

Burnage Rick

Just been reading a piece on the Sun Online, about Kolo talking to some City fans at a recent conference. The paper was quoted him saying that he hopes to be back soon.

I know that the club suspended him, which was in my opinion the right thing to do. But has he actually been banned by any of footballs governing bodies? and if so, how long for?

WTGD!! said:
Just been reading a piece on the Sun Online, about Kolo talking to some City fans at a recent conference. The paper was quoted him saying that he hopes to be back soon.

I know that the club suspended him, which was in my opinion the right thing to do. But has he actually been banned by any of footballs governing bodies? and if so, how long for?

Hes banned indefinately at this moment in time by all governing bodies.

I think he's still only suspended by the club (which they were obliged to do), but has received no official sanction yet from any of the game's governing bodies. Quite why it is taking so long I have no idea, but I hope that the games he has already missed are taken into account when he receives his official ban. I imagine it's highly unlikely he'll play again this season.

Ric said:
I think he's stil only suspended by the club (which they were obliged to do), but has received no official sanction yet from any of the game's governing bodies. Quite why it is taking so long I have no idea, but I hope that the games he has already missed are taken into account when he receives his official ban. I imagine it's highly unlikely he'll play again this season.

Thats what I thought, thanks Ric.

It certainly is strange that no official ban has come though. When these things happen in athletics, the bans seem to issued almost instantly

they are waiting the results of the second test

why that is taking so long god knows...we could really use him at the moment (though lescott is playing pretty well in his place...but i think toures distribution and pace are better)

i dont think he took this peformance enhancing drug on purpose!!
no matter how much i hate him, arsbe wenger has known toure for years and hes sed that hes always had a problem with his weight!!
i was probably a slimming tablet!! he didnt do it on purpose!!!

harwoodblue96 said:
i dont think he took this peformance enhancing drug on purpose!!
no matter how much i hate him, arsbe wenger has known toure for years and hes sed that hes always had a problem with his weight!!
i was probably a slimming tablet!! he didnt do it on purpose!!!

Unfortunately its the Players responsibilty to ask the Club Medical Team,what he can and cannot take.
Forgetfulness nor ignorance are NOT taken as valid reasons.

simon23 said:
they are waiting the results of the second test

why that is taking so long god knows...we could really use him at the moment (though lescott is playing pretty well in his place...but i think toures distribution and pace are better)
I dont think the 2nd test is relevant. They only use this if there is a possibility the first test may have been contaminated. Since he has declared he has taken his wife's slimming tablets he's not argueing the first test was wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.