Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

He shouldn't give up until he's medically advised to, but one is bound to wonder if his body is simply built in a way that isn't designed to endure the rigours of professional football as it goes through the ageing process. I hope my fears are misguided; he's served City very well, both on and off the pitch, and is an absolute credit to the club.

So sad this it's a mixture of being injury prone and just terrible luck. Really hope he can turn it round. On another note, we have the usual Kolarov is shite/Sagna is the answer comments. Tell Pep about it, don't think he sees it this way.

I love Kompany but this constant lack of certainty in the centre back positions is going to cost us, how can you prepare properly for games if you never know who's available?

For what its worth I'd still keep Vinny around as the 3rd or 4th choice centre half as he still absolute class when he plays. Would love to see us sign Van Dijk he's a monster defensively and very good on the ball, not unlike a prime Vinny to be honest. Stones, VVD, Otamendi, Kompany next season for me.

Is this based on his most recent 90 minutes ?

We don't need to be experimenting, Sagna did a decent job at CB on Saturday, and can play there if required.

If memory serves me right, Yaya played CB in the CL final/ clean sheet and trophy won. Pretty good experiment by Pep.

So sad this it's a mixture of being injury prone and just terrible luck. Really hope he can turn it round. On another note, we have the usual Kolarov is shite/Sagna is the answer comments. Tell Pep about it, don't think he sees it this way.

ON this one i don't care what pep thinks....Kolorov is shit and a complete liability......it will be the only time I question Pep but I won't change my mind just cause Pep thinks something different. Lets see how much Pep rates him when he gets a chance to replace him cause i think as soon as he has a chance Kolorov will be out of the first team for good

I love Kompany but this constant lack of certainty in the centre back positions is going to cost us, how can you prepare properly for games if you never know who's available?

For what its worth I'd still keep Vinny around as the 3rd or 4th choice centre half as he still absolute class when he plays. Would love to see us sign Van Dijk he's a monster defensively and very good on the ball, not unlike a prime Vinny to be honest. Stones, VVD, Otamendi, Kompany next season for me.

Great shout Van Dijk really could be the answer.

ON this one i don't care what pep thinks....Kolorov is shit and a complete liability......it will be the only time I question Pep but I won't change my mind just cause Pep thinks something different. Lets see how much Pep rates him when he gets a chance to replace him cause i think as soon as he has a chance Kolorov will be out of the first team for good

Sagna will be gone before him, wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.