Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

This is where a limited squad size becomes very unfair. Kompany should be free to play when fit without taking up a permanent place. Instead he'll hve to drop to a team outside the CL and maybe even then it'll be tight...so it'd need to be one with plenty of youth.

It lacks the common sense of him being kept on at his current club in the hopes that maybe all will come good. F*ck the people that run the game.

Not surprised as he fell awkwardly on his knee after the collision. It bent back at a horrible angle. This time it was nothing to do with his head not being in the right place or a niggling injury. We stand by him and get him fit again. We got all season. Take your time skipper.

This is where a limited squad size becomes very unfair. Kompany should be free to play when fit without taking up a permanent place. Instead he'll hve to drop to a team outside the CL and maybe even then it'll be tight...so it'd need to be one with plenty of youth.

It lacks the common sense of him being kept on at his current club in the hopes that maybe all will come good. F*ck the people that run the game.
Fuck off.......no way is he going to the Rags.

ON this one i don't care what pep thinks....Kolorov is shit and a complete liability......it will be the only time I question Pep but I won't change my mind just cause Pep thinks something different. Lets see how much Pep rates him when he gets a chance to replace him cause i think as soon as he has a chance Kolorov will be out of the first team for good

So let's turn Kompany ( complete and utter liability for two seasons ) thread into a let's slag off a player who's played virtually every game for the last two seasons and played well in virtually all of them thread ! AK must wo Der what he's got to do to get any praise from some on this site. And by the way for the last time it is KOLAROV not KOLOROV !

So let's turn Kompany ( complete and utter liability for two seasons ) thread into a let's slag off a player who's played virtually every game for the last two seasons and played well in virtually all of them thread ! AK must wo Der what he's got to do to get any praise from some on this site. And by the way for the last time it is KOLAROV not KOLOROV !
Doesn't matter how you spell it, the guy is fucking wank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.