Kompany - Gallagher Interview

Love noel (,and Vinny) but shit interview, linekar does not seem interested in what Vinny has to say, just gazes loving at Noel and Noel in turn keeps cutting across Vinny

That's what i thought,what he said didn't sound right

That struck me straight away too. Don't know what game NG was watching but it couldn't have been that one. They came for draw that night & once we went ahead they hadn't a clue how to deal with it. Surprised Vinnie didn't pull him up on it but perhaps he was too polite.

That's what i thought,what he said didn't sound right
Think he’s got lost slightly,maybe he meant it was still nervous as at 1-0 and seeing out the game,as while it’s 1-0 their still in it,although we did control the game wonder if that was the one where they actually didn’t have a shot on target or I may be getting mixed up with another derby game..

Think he’s got lost slightly,maybe he meant it was still nervous as at 1-0 and seeing out the game,as while it’s 1-0 their still in it,although we did control the game wonder if that was the one where they actually didn’t have a shot on target or I may be getting mixed up with another derby game..
They were terrified of us,they didn't have a shot on target all game,bobby duffed the pisscan up,he admitted after he made a mistake in setting them up for the draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.