Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
your an idiot of all idiots<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 pm --<br /><br />your an idiot of all idiots

Kompany was outstanding on Saturday as he has been all season. He had drogba in his pocket so much that the most dangerous striker in the prem had to be subbed with 15 mins left on the clock

Im not saying he is the best int he world but he is damn good and one of the best in themprem at present...id rather have him than terry who has been in poornform since the bridge scandel last year

The op is right up there with "Petrov for left back" as stupidest thread of the year.

simon23 said:
Kompany was outstanding on Saturday as he has been all season. He had drogba in his pocket so much that the most dangerous striker in the prem had to be subbed with 15 mins left on the clock

Im not saying he is the best int he world but he is damn good and one of the best in themprem at present...id rather have him than terry who has been in poornform since the bridge scandel last year
^^^^^this
stony said:
The op is right up there with "Petrov for left back" as stupidest thread of the year.
and this

This is the biggest waste of time thread since muffin or barm
Surely attention seeking if so well done you got plenty mine included

I could understand the OP sentiment if we were all going overboard saying VK was the best player in the world, or that he shits golden eggs.
But as far as I can see we are just pointing out that he is a superb centre back. Probably the best we have had in a generation. He has been consistently excellent for a while, but he needs to continue reproducing this season after season before the term world class can be truly bestowed upon him.
I'm sure some on here have been overboard with praise, just as some now think we are shoe-ins for the title after beating Chelsea, but that doesn't justify winding every one up with this kind of thread title.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

i've been on these boards for a very long time and this thread is the most one-sided unanimous response i've ever seen. The Petrov one came close but this is on a higher level.

well done Blues

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

Wow cant believe you have said this... This season nothing has gone past him he is a Rock. suppose your favourite defender is Rio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.