Kompany - next season

black mamba said:
Were my eyes deceiving me or did i see Vincent Kompany throw a City scarf to the ground (which a fan had hung around his neck) , as he made his way up the stairs for his medal ?

He took it off but it was still in his hand when he reached the top of the steps,

Niedermeyer said:
Vinny will bne joining what he perceives to be a bigger club as soon as he possibly can.
rag
Alert.gif

When I read that tweet after the game all I could think is that talk is cheap, Vinny. It's time to stop talking about how this team "will be special" and start proving it. This season hasn't shown any of that to any of us.

All we want, as fans, is for the team to play like they care. If you, as captain, can't inspire them to be up for an FA cup final then what the fuck will inspire them???

Time to look around the dressing room and start holding people accountable. If the manager can't/won't do it, you have to. That's what being a leader is all about.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Maybe the manager might say. Why did I take Tevez off the only man who looked like scoring? Why not take Barry off who should have put his foot through a sitter in the 1st half. Why not do this why not do that. Why have Clichy on at all he was awful. Not a lover of Kolarov but he should have swapped him at L/B. So many players who should have gone off. No desire in most of them out there. Could blame it on the speculation of the manager rumors. But for me no excuse at all we were shit.

I got the impression that Milner was "up for it" but had no-one to support him. He was totally pissed off at the end of the game.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I know Vinnie has been injured this season, but like other players he's performed nowhere near the level of last season. One things for sure a new managers broom will sweep clean!! Vinnie might find himself back in midfield under a new manager who knows!!
Vincent, Silva Yaya Barry have had poor seasons. Kun has played well at times but not as dangerous. Some of these fuckers need to pull their finger out next season. Especially the midfield, they've been very poor.

Barry and Yaya I that final were absolutely shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.