Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

@IanCheeseman: For those asking,as I said on @bbcradiomanc Kompany limped off in training,but he's travelled with #mcfc & club hopeful he'll be ok tomorrow

deano ou812 said:
More concerned if he does start,and whatever the knock/injury is that he could only last a few minutes on the pitch,didn't think they would be training (tackling) the day before a match....

If it is Richards that was involved it was a bit of a risk allowing him anywhere near the players before such an important game.

de niro said:
an
bgblue said:
mancitymark said:
Vinnie himself isn`t` tweeting anything .......

That to me means he is out.
Maybe that's because you can't have your mobile phone on in the operating theatre. FFS don't you know that.. Pfftt. :)

gamesmanship?

I really hope you are right de niro.

Title should be changed. We really don't know anything one way or the other.

Journalists are taking the fact that he traveled with the team as an indication he'll play. He may need to pass a fitness test for all we know.

the pics don`t look like they were taken from the trees, they look official pictures from within training. So why would City allow the release of the pics?

Blue Haze said:

Journalists are taking the fact that he traveled with the team as an indication he'll play. He may need to pass a fitness test for all we know.

Your right about not knowing , only VK and the medico's have a fair idea.

We won't know until the team is announced.

Blue Haze said:

Also, I would think he would travel even if he wasn't going to play as long as it wasn't too serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.