KOMPANY ONLY FIT CENTRE BACK FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!

Why are people so scared of playing Boyata? I would much rather have a proper defender playing in defence than someone who is out of position like Barry/Dejong etc. Plus he didn't look too bad yesterday either

Craig said:
PhuketBlue said:
Except he's not a centre back. He's a left back.

Well I hope we do sign him because Valencia against either Garrido or the old bloke is quite scary.Adam Johnson moved over to the right yesterday and was just starting to take the piss out of the pair of them when luckilly for us his hamstring went.Anyone with a bit of pace will leave them 2 for dead.

The first link with the this Ansaldi was when Hughes was linked with him in early December.

From the News of the World:

By Jeremy Butler, 12/12/2009

MANCHESTER CITY manager Mark Hughes is plotting a £6million move for little-known Cristian Ansaldi.

The Argentine left-back, 22, plays for Russian side Rubin Kazan and has impressed during a Champions League campaign that included a shock win at Barcelona.

Hughes received excellent reports on Ansaldi from his scouts and is ready to move before the youngster is snapped up by Real Madrid or Juventus.

He is already without the injured Wayne Bridge until early next year. But it will spell the end of Javier Garrido's spell at City. The former Real Sociedad left-back has yet to feature this term.

He was brought in by previous boss Sven Goran Eriksson but is being tipped for a return to Spain in January.

Might be the scouting network being trusted by Roberto or maybe just more paper talk!

Either way we would benefit from some additional resources at the back.

Why do people keep worrying about what Shrek might do to us on Wednesday... I will be amazed if he plays against us.

I actually belive that baconface won't play his big hitters, 'cos if he did now it would be a clear sign that he's shitting it at the propspect of losing at City.

He'd rather have a ready-made excuse by playing his fringe players.

Surly Alex HAS to play a weakened team now, as he would look like a **** if he changed his mind now.

Let's just hope that Neville and Brown DO play...

Soulboy said:
Why do people keep worrying about what Shrek might do to us on Wednesday... I will be amazed if he plays against us.

I actually belive that baconface won't play his big hitters, 'cos if he did now it would be a clear sign that he's shitting it at the propspect of losing at City.

Surly Alex HAS to play a weakened team now, as he would look like a **** if he changed his mind now.

I think they will play a full team.

And I really hope Nedum is fit. Garrido must start at left back too, unfortunately. Better him than Sylvenio.

And we'll miss Stevie Ireland like mad.

In some ways I'd prefer their strongest team as it adds to the glory if we beat them. And I believe we can, even though we are significantly depleted.

If Ned is fit i'd be tempted to play him at LB if Valencia is playing. Add Bellamy on the left to provide cover and we should be sorted.

SSN's record of getting facts right is crap so why believe Richards won't play?
Nedum has only just started running again after injury so it would be a risk paying him so quickly but Mancini will get it right. Won't he?

I happy with Dedryck's first performance on the first team... Dont know why people are scared of him either. Which reserves will be on the bench Wednesday's game do you think. Trippier, Ibrahim, Tutte...?

Didsbury Dave said:
Soulboy said:

And I really hope Nedum is fit. Garrido must start at left back too, unfortunately. Better him than Sylvenio.

In some ways I'd prefer their strongest team as it adds to the glory if we beat them. And I believe we can, even though we are significantly depleted.

It's all about opinions mate, and mine is that he won't play a "first" team. But we won't know who's right until Wednesday... then one of us can come on and give the other grief!

Never be certain... football has a habit of proving the best of us wrong!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
SSN's record of getting facts right is crap so why believe Richards won't play?
Nedum has only just started running again after injury so it would be a risk paying him so quickly but Mancini will get it right. Won't he?

I hope so i have to be honest - i'm shitting it!!

I agree with this no way they wont play a full strength side after being humiliated today at home to Leeds.

Calm down about Richards and Nedum, we all know SSN know fuck all they are wrong 9 times out of 10 and are always one of the last to break the big storries.

Richards has a chance of playing so does Nedum, Boyata is an excellent prospect and played well on Saturday in a very difficult high pressure game. As others have said we could still sign someone tommorow.

Really it does show what a completely shit job Hughes did on the squad, no decent quality left back available, no adequate cover at right back or centre half all things considered. With limitless funds he lets Dunne go to one of our main rivals in the league for pennies in the scheme of things. Night and day now Mancini is in charge even I am feeling positive at the moment.

Also we got Scunny in the next round of the FA cup got to be one of the best draws for the prem sides ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.