Ned
Bridge

Zabba
De Jong

SWP
Ireland
Robinho

Felipao or Bellamy

Is the best side, IMO. We need that stopping power in the middle, for the time being.

This is are strongest side going on the wigan game thats are strongest back four and why do people keep forgetting about putting zabaleta in midfield when he had a great performance there...
That's not bad, but I'd play Nigel on his own patrolling the area between the back 4 and the midfield. Midfield of (right to left) SWP, Zab, Ireland and Rob. And Bellamy to play upfront on his own; however the flair players in midfield to be given instructions to support him whenever possible.

goat boy said:
Hollywood Blue said:
You couldn't put this fucker on the bench, they'd all be too shit scared to sit next to him.

I hadnt seen that pic. He looks well in the shirt, that fella. I have a very good feeling about this, I think he's going to be good for us.

Me neither - thats a fuckin menacing picture is that! Top stuff, starting as he means to go on hopefully!

Much better than the mugshot of Bellamy the other day, that was menacing in an altogether more disturbing way!

vonksbignose said:
goat boy said:
I hadnt seen that pic. He looks well in the shirt, that fella. I have a very good feeling about this, I think he's going to be good for us.

Me neither - thats a fuckin menacing picture is that! Top stuff, starting as he means to go on hopefully!

Much better than the mugshot of Bellamy the other day, that was menacing in an altogether more disturbing way!

The Bellamy one looked like somebody took it with their phone in a room with the lights out.
I bet he wasn't too chuffed when he saw it.

Dembélé said:
So now we've gotten ourselves a dutchman. Very good player no doubt but he plays as a defensive midfielder which is where Kompany is playing his ass off.
So anyone care to take a guess at hughes tactics, whether or not they will include either De Jong or Kompany?
Both DM's, both from the same part of Europe. They both played at HSV before joining city and under Jol's managing tactics De Jong was almost always prefered to Kompany to boalster the midfield.

So will Kompany move to centerback, alongside Dunne with Richards back to rightback, will Kompany play alongside De Jong meaning the omission of another midfielder, will Kompany play alone as a DM, meaning we just bought a backup player, or will De Jong take Kompany's place altogether, meaning Hughes is punishing Kompany for having a great season so far?

(I'm a huge belgian Kompany fan btw so if it were up to me I'd let De Jong sit on the bench, because he takes Master Kompany's place. And he's dutch, that's not cool.)
Dunne and Kompany should be our new CB partnership: not quite sure about whether Richards can win his old RB place back.
The Richards of two years would probably be our best RB but he looks to have lost too much of that pace and he's still quite reckless.

De Jong is more of a dedicated DM than Kompany

IT WOULD BE HIGHLY UNFAIR TO DROP ZABS FROM THE DMF ROLE HE PLAYED AGAINST WIGAN. HE WAS IMMENSE.

The Oracle said:
Dembélé said:
So now we've gotten ourselves a dutchman. Very good player no doubt but he plays as a defensive midfielder which is where Kompany is playing his ass off.
So anyone care to take a guess at hughes tactics, whether or not they will include either De Jong or Kompany?
Both DM's, both from the same part of Europe. They both played at HSV before joining city and under Jol's managing tactics De Jong was almost always prefered to Kompany to boalster the midfield.

So will Kompany move to centerback, alongside Dunne with Richards back to rightback, will Kompany play alongside De Jong meaning the omission of another midfielder, will Kompany play alone as a DM, meaning we just bought a backup player, or will De Jong take Kompany's place altogether, meaning Hughes is punishing Kompany for having a great season so far?

(I'm a huge belgian Kompany fan btw so if it were up to me I'd let De Jong sit on the bench, because he takes Master Kompany's place. And he's dutch, that's not cool.)
Dunne and Kompany should be our new CB partnership: not quite sure about whether Richards can win his old RB place back.
The Richards of two years would probably be our best RB but he looks to have lost too much of that pace and he's still quite reckless.

De Jong is more of a dedicated DM than Kompany

NEDUM > DUNNE ANYDAY OF THE WEEK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.