Kompany return date?

Which is why we need an official statement from the club or VK himself. Rumours and statements from media are not what we fans need, we need something official.

If they want us to 'get them to Wembley' and we are 'in it together' then it works both ways. IMHO

How much more official do you want? In an official post match press conference, the manager declared it would be 3 weeks until he would be back with the team, and 1 week after that he'd be able to play.

That is official enough.

If Zaba plays he should be Captain, if not it should definitely be Joe Hart.
If zaba played most games and was a regular I would agree ,but we can't keep moving it from kompany zaba Alex hart and should never give it to you're.
Based on who plays the most and his pr skills hart should be city and England captain

If zaba played most games and was a regular I would agree ,but we can't keep moving it from kompany zaba Alex hart and should never give it to you're.
Based on who plays the most and his pr skills hart should be city and England captain
Agree with joe being captain,i don't buy the theory that goalies can't be capt.it'll be interesting to see who pep chooses

How much more official do you want?
I think it should AT LEAST be a certified letter on parchment with fire marks on the sides, an embossed club stamp, a lacquered seal and the personal signatures of Pellegrini & Kompany at the bottom of the document, sent out to each fan individually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.