Kompany return date?

I think that due to the amount of scar tissue that he must be carrying, we will never get the true Vinnie back, (like you, I hope to be proven wrong), but some tough decisions to be made in the Summer I feel
We wouldn't let him go whatever happens as he is too important to the club and PR,i hope someone can fix him

We can rebuild him. We have the technology!

giphy.gif

I won't hold my breath on that.

I predict Vinnie will be fit to play all Belgiums Euro 2016 games, and of course he'll be fit for the start of next season.

I was kidding (and that was a 6 Million Dollar Man quote). Said it before, I would not be surprised if Vinny does not come back at all this season or immediately gets injured again when he does. He needs a proper rest I think, no more rushing back to play games for Belgium but I think you are right, he will play for Belgium and then get fucked again.

Pretty sure he will never come back as the player he once was. We really need to look for a longterm replacement NOW.

I think that due to the amount of scar tissue that he must be carrying, we will never get the true Vinnie back, (like you, I hope to be proven wrong), but some tough decisions to be made in the Summer I feel
Guessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.