Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

He spent a fortune at Burnley as he won promotion with a load of loan players and had to but to strengthen his squad.
His playing style will be less of a problem at Bayern as they already have some decent players.

He needs to get those players on his side. Bayern Munich are one of Europe’s biggest clubs and the tail wags the dog there.

It’s one of the unlikeliest appointments I can ever recall. I just can’t see him succeeding.

My Burnley mates are all amazed & bewildered by Vinny getting the Bayern job, not overly impressed with him at Burnley by all accounts

Saw two games Burnley played against Chelsea and the rags, totally dominated the play but just couldn't score. Quick transition passing and proper possession football. I see why Bayern want him. The philosophy is there but he just didn't have the right players at Burnley

Yep I've watched a lot of Burnley this season and your right, we know they've made a lot of cocks ups at the back but they always make great chances every game they play and what Pep always says is it's that he has top quality players, go to Bayern with much better players and belief he will do great there..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.