Kompany & Silva Statues

Went past these statues in Uttoxeter yesterday in the same style. Not an art expert by any means but a quick Google search confirmed they were also by Andy Scott. He obviously has a very distinctive style.
Olympic colossus Adam Peaty should be the next commission for Mr Scott in that neck of the woods.

Went past these statues in Uttoxeter yesterday in the same style. Not an art expert by any means but a quick Google search confirmed they were also by Andy Scott. He obviously has a very distinctive style.
You are Benjamin Mendy’s agent & I don’t need the fiver

I might be a bit behind but I have just watched the film on the making of the statues. Brilliantly done, interweaving the making of the statues, the great moments by the three giants (Sergio is included), and appreciation of the players by our Chairman and others. Well worth a watch.

I might be a bit behind but I have just watched the film on the making of the statues. Brilliantly done, interweaving the making of the statues, the great moments by the three giants (Sergio is included), and appreciation of the players by our Chairman and others. Well worth a watch.

so is Sergio getting one as well ?

Anyone here who knows where to get a no Vinny, dont schoot shirt? For an ok price, and preferable a reliable non UK or US shop to avoid customs costs. My research only got me to UK or US sites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.