Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

Stiss

Haha!

They've looked at the back pages and some rag of a newspaper is reporting Komapny wants to leave City for AC Milan.

What do you think?

Did you see the other rag paper reporting about United going to a childrens ward for Christmas making out they're the only club to do so, ever.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
What paper is it? Are there any direct quotes, from what you heard?
Daily Star. It's bullshit.

Aside from Kompany's commitment to City, AC Milan already have two world-class centers.

Kompany replacing Nesta? I think not.

Probably bollocks, but if a player wants to leave us for Milan, well its not the end of the world is it? Its not like he wants to leave us for Liverpool for example, someone who is currently a club with lesser chances of success. The thing is though, I think we have made it clear that if a player demands to leave, we don't buckle like our Trafford based friends. We tell the player the way it is, and thats that.

He can't leave anyway, as its been reported that the players use Kompanys forehead as a screen to watch projected images on of the opposition.

I cant see it anywhere in the paper (reading it) that he wants to leave.

says they want him, not that he wants to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.