Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

Think he's still on quiet low wages contract since moved from Hamburg. May be that's why?

I'm not attending another home game this year, fucking fed up of players treating us fans like shit.

These idiots just never do one gramme of research. If they scrolled back a week or so they would see that the notion is just muck raking. Other clubs will undoubtedly want Vinnie 'cos he's the next Dave Ewing or Franco Baresi, but, even though it's a crazy world, Vinnie is a Manc.

Isn't Kompany's wife a Manc?

The headline is a bit misleading. SSN only referenced a dodgy tabloid article with no quotes, right? SSN isn't reporting him leaving.

If, and at this stage it is only an if, Vinnie does want to leave then I can only assume it has something to do with the Tevez saga last week.

In my view Tevez has lost credibility and should certainly have lost the captaincy. The fact that he has retained it suggests that the club is bending over backwards to keep him happy which sooner or later will come back to bite us on the arse. He was presumambly given the captaincy in the first place to keep him sweet. He is also allowed to swan off to Argentina whenever he is suspended or injured. Hardly the stuff of capatincy legend.

Vinnie has been many fan´s choice as captain. He may well think he should be and is now pissed off.

Only a theory, but if I were Kompany or de Jong I might be pissed off too.

No way! Kompany strikes me as a very loyal player. Just like Zab. If Kompany wants to leave then there is something very wrong. Didn't he just have a baby a few months ago (possibly last year)?

Bullshit, his wifes a manc he's a daughter with his Manc wife, he seems to have settles well at City, i highly doubt he'll leave city the best team in the best league in the world for a washed up team full of geezers and a Brazilian cry baby.Now if it was real or Braca who declared interest then I'd consider some truth to this but not AC.

had he come from brasil or somewhere like that i would have thought yeah maybe its true, but coming from europe, nope..anyway have money will replace...and if you think the tevez saga is done and dusted, think again, hes sent out his come and get me cry to madrid now, i think he will be off in the summer..oh and i cant spell brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.