Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

He is married to a local girl and his new born baby was born here Why up root his family for no good reason?

Cant believe there is even a thread on this. Bobby would cut his right arm off rather than sell Vinnie, and I dont expect to see a one armed manager prowling our sidelines anytime soon.

TFC said:
Cant believe there is even a thread on this. Bobby would cut his right arm off rather than sell Vinnie, and I dont expect to see a one armed manager prowling our sidelines anytime soon.

i'll cut his bollocks off,if he sells vinnie!!

Eh! I think Luiz is here to replace the clearly aging Kolo. Who by the way would have been replaced by Boateng, had Boateng not gotten injured at the beginning of the season. And that gave Kolo a chance to show his improvement over the summer.

And in all fairness Kolo did look the business early on in the season. But like I have always tot, City still needs that skilled finesse Center back to partner Vinny

And Luiz is the man for the job :)

Dax777 said:
Eh! I think Luiz is here to replace the clearly aging Kolo. Who by the way would have been replaced by Boateng, had Boateng not gotten injured at the beginning of the season. And that gave Kolo a chance to show his improvement over the summer.

And in all fairness Kolo did look the business early on in the season. But like I have always tot, City still needs that skilled finesse Center back to partner Vinny

1900733.jpg

cityboy1 said:
Dax777 said:

1900733.jpg
That's my boy :) He would become City's Carvhallo to Vinny's Terry. Just Like Chelsea had them in those glory days of stiff-ling defense :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.