Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

Dissapoints me when fans question vincent Kompany's commitment... he's going nowhere....

Surely now most City fans have come to realise the amount of bullshit that gets put in the ragtops....

SteSteez said:
Dissapoints me when fans question vincent Kompany's commitment... he's going nowhere....

Surely now most City fans have come to realise the amount of bullshit that gets put in the ragtops....

Judging by the responses - errrr no they haven't! ;-)

As long as muppets react to them they'll keep printing them.

pissedagain said:
had he come from brasil or somewhere like that i would have thought yeah maybe its true, but coming from europe, nope..anyway have money will replace...and if you think the tevez saga is done and dusted, think again, hes sent out his come and get me cry to madrid now, i think he will be off in the summer..oh and i cant spell brazil
Nope, you can and you spelled it correctly the first time.

Astuteboy said:
NewbBlue said:
Daily Star. It's bullshit.

Aside from Kompany's commitment to City, AC Milan already have two world-class centers.

Kompany replacing Nesta? I think not.

Erm, not that I think there is anything in this story, but given that Nesta is 35 next year I would think a replacement is very much in the minds of Milan.

Looking at their squad options after him and Silva, you have Onyewu who is just crap, Yepes who is past it and Bonera who is decent but not as good as Kompany imo.

So yeah, although the story is BS, I think it would be wrong to say Milan wouldn't be interested in Kompany if he were available.

That wasn't my point. I'm asking if Kompany wants to go to Milan and split time with Nesta for a few years, or even be a squad player, not if Milan want him.

Utter nonsense.

1 He is a regular starter
2 The team he plays for are on the up
3 His current team is set to remain a dominant force for some time given the young average age
4 He has repeatedly gone on record extolling the virtues of mcfc
5 Milan are held together by players approaching retirement and will undoubtedly have to rebuild over the next few years.

VK is a bright guy. I trust him to know which side his bread is buttered on.

The story of him leaving just doesn't stack up. Ususal tabloid shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.