kompany

he was class but if i'm gonna be bent then zabba's the lucky chap tonight anyhow

Excellent yesterday Herman

herman-munster.jpg

I Hart Man City said:
What he said on MotD 2 was fantastic. The way he said it was brilliant too. He was more eloquent than most English players; and English isn't his first language.
Class act.
You're kidding right? More eloquent than:

Well erm we're glad of the free points and erm, we just wanted a win really erm, we've still got a chance up there and erm, well we scored a lot of goals today and erm, that's what's impowtant.

weejh said:
Damocles said:
It's interesting how often the OS reports him saying positive, leader type things before and after a game.

The guy is absolute class. doesnt get the recognition he deserves outside of us city fans. Hands down the best centre half in the league this year. loved the dig at the press and also the impression that the players couldnt give a flying f*ck what the press say. Sounds like we are building a good "them and us" attitude in the squad, and the celebrations for the 4th goal prove to me that we are all in this together!!! very positive day

I think the fourth goal had everyone bar Joe Hart in the scrum celebrating. Said to my lad that it wasn't bad for a team stricken with disunity.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think the fourth goal had everyone bar Joe Hart in the scrum celebrating. Said to my lad that it wasn't bad for a team stricken with disunity.

VK - in short "fuck the press". What a player he's becoming.

Tevez and Mancini were also having a love in when Tevez got subbed.

Its true they all hate each other being mercenaries.

Kompany and kolo toure players of the season already for me. Tevez will win it but for me it's these two neck and neck. Kolo just nicks it because of how he's come back from last seasons indifferent form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.