Kompany

Vinny has been in the zone for a while and will get better as he gains experience and settles into the role of being a center back. He is committed and has a tremendous appetite for the game. I think that Kolo has also had a decent start to the season and deserves a mention.

came out of the townley to get the bus into town and Vinnie's parked on the road outside the away end about 20 blues getting pics took signing autographs having a chat and a good laugh did anyone else see that was about 18.40 vinnie your class

Love, love, love Vinny! doesn't get enough recognition of how much he contributes to the game week in week out in my opinion! Just glad to see that he is appreciated along with Nige and Zaba who, for me, are the total deal in our team.

That run he went on, it started with the vision to flick the ball over his head into space away from the on-coming Bolton player that was immense in itself. Then the run, the 1-2 and the vision again for the back heel. On top of his (almost) goal line clearance and overall domminance in defensive duties i'd say he was MOM today. A lot of good performances from our boys but Kompany is the best defender and one of the best player's I've seen at this club in my 13 years of supporting City and I hope he becomes captain for us one day

He's been superb, I like the partnership he seems to have built with K Toure (who has also upped his game this season).

The back four looks a lot sturdier, a lot sturdier than the stats show.
(12 goals conceded in 16 games)

Lord BLue said:
different types of centre halfs but he moves with a grace that reminds me of rio at his peak. kinda effortless and like a rolls royce.

not comparing them in any other respect here though
100% agree, I love Vinny as someone said when the whistle went at the end the passion he shows is excelent.
Vinny = Winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.