Kompany

--Kolo--Kompany--
-----De Jong-----
-------Yaya-------

Take that for a spine of leaders! ;)

seems harsh, how do you know Vincent wasn't leading well? He's fine as captain. Probably preoccupied with covering for Kolo who is just a shambles.

The armband means little.

We need spiritual leaders as they say.

People who can step up to the plate when things go pear shaped and steady the ship if we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

We lack those individuals at present.

As much as he was maligned largely due to age and lacked meaningful gametime last season PV was that type of character and he hasn't been replaced yet.

Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

mancinimadness said:
Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

*logs off*

mancinimadness said:
Fishing rod is out

mancinimadness said:

I don't laugh out loud often, but that did the trick. Thanks for cheering me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.