Kompany

Kompany is fantastic as a captain, imo. Sure, he's made a couple of mistakes, but his last 2 performances has still shown he's up to the challenge. I think it's a question of getting used to ultimately wearing the armband. He's always been a leader-type character, so has de Jong.

Wow.. Is this for real?

VK was our second best player last night behind Hart.. I can not believe some people on this forum. Kompany hasn't preformed his best this season, but he has still been world class. He's a very vocal players, and I have no idea what made you think otherwise.

He's a major part of our future.. I will cry if the fans somehow turn on him

Any of you cocks slagging Komps off not recall his well documented speech at half time during Wembley Final? Or what about hum dragging Balotelli back to acknowledge us fans after the semi and Balo's spat with Camel Gob? Or what about his selfless denial of thinking to organise the Poznan. C'mon guys think before you jump on the latest shit-post-slag-a-player-bandwagon.

mancinimadness said:
Kompany has been quite poor this season. I hope he is replaced in January and will be content with a place on the bench. Sadly he isn't good enough for where we are heading .

hurrah, well said that man.

I think he should be joined by Hart, Mica, that new bloke from arsenal and the lazy little shit aguero who YET AGAIN failed to score last night. Wankers the lot of 'em.

Happy Feet said:
There is more to being a captain than wearing the armband and tossing a coin. Last night we lacked leadership on the field and we need it NOW off the field, step up to the plate.
Nothing he's done in the past is as important as the near future to say whether Vincent is captain material or not. This is where he'll earn his mustard as the club captain of the most on the up club in world sport.

Vincent, it's over to you.............

-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm --

Kurple said:
Wow.. Is this for real?

VK was our second best player last night behind Hart.. I can not believe some people on this forum. Kompany hasn't preformed his best this season, but he has still been world class. He's a very vocal players, and I have no idea what made you think otherwise.

Let's stop with the "world class" shit. That saying is so old fashioned and meaningless/worthless. It's like someone picking up a pair of Reebok pump and saying "my new trainers are top". Vincent has been poor by his standards in a few games this season. In other games he's been okay. He hasn't been "worldy" in any. Last season he was excellent on the whole, but still made mistakes and had a few poor games. He was well worth the PotS award and hopefully he'll find that form back again soon. He must play with Lescott as they compliment each other. When Kompany isn't playing well or is making mistakes, the other has the attributes and the awareness to try and make up for that. You can actually see it. Kompany does the same when Jolean has an off day.

Jolean Lescott is the most underrated defender in the Prem. He is excellent almost as often as Vinny is. The stick he gets is so unfounded at times it boarders on the ridiculous.

danburge82 said:
Happy Feet said:
There is more to being a captain than wearing the armband and tossing a coin. Last night we lacked leadership on the field and we need it NOW off the field, step up to the plate.
Nothing he's done in the past is as important as the near future to say whether Vincent is captain material or not. This is where he'll earn his mustard as the club captain of the most on the up club in world sport.

Vincent, it's over to you.............

-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm --

Kurple said:
Wow.. Is this for real?

Let's stop with the "world class" shit. That saying is so old fashioned and meaningless/worthless. It's like someone picking up a pair of Reebok pump and saying "my new trainers are top". Vincent has been poor by his standards in a few games this season. In other games he's been okay. He hasn't been "worldy" in any. Last season he was excellent on the whole, but still made mistakes and had a few poor games. He was well worth the PotS award and hopefully he'll find that form back again soon. He must play with Lescott as they compliment each other. When Kompany isn't playing well or is making mistakes, the other has the attributes and the awareness to try and make up for that. You can actually see it. Kompany does the same when Jolean has an off day.

Jolean Lescott is the most underrated defender in the Prem. He is excellent almost as often as Vinny is. The stick he gets is so unfounded at times it boarders on the ridiculous.

Spot on. I'm baffled that he was dropped last night because he's been playing much better than Kompany this season. If I were him, I'd be majorly pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.