Kompany

TheMightyQuinn said:
My mate on Twitter reckons VK has had to have his spine removed and is currently undergoing cybernetic surgery to turn him into an android, VK.20.

He could be winding me up, though.

He ain't TMQ. Same bloke sent me this photo of him after treatment before the skin is grafted back on.
T-600-terminator-5258492-665-1000.jpg

mat said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My mate on Twitter reckons VK has had to have his spine removed and is currently undergoing cybernetic surgery to turn him into an android, VK.20.

He could be winding me up, though.

He ain't TMQ. Same bloke sent me this photo of him after treatment before the skin is grafted back on.
T-600-terminator-5258492-665-1000.jpg

although the forehead is bang on i dont think that is vinny, no armband.

Sounds like it's going to be close for Vinny. Hopefully he can make it. Anyone hear anything about Nasri's little problem or is he good to go?

Massive_Shroom said:
big blueballs said:
Massive_Shroom said:
I hope it's a rumour but my mates auntie works at city and she's the one that told him he said why would she lie.
My mates auntie.....says it all realy....What's her position at the club? If she ain't medical staff how would she know...ask yourself that!
Fucking hell I don't wana believe it either but if your mate told you would you not believe him? He's a city fan what has he got to gain from lying about it

Just wait 'til you've seen that line about 200 times in a season and then you'll know what's so funny about it. Haven't actually made a dossier on it, but I think it's fair to say that 99.99% of posts with that line in turn out to be utter bollocks.

nicko said:
Very sorry if already posted but can't see it.

What up with kompany ????

Rumours from a rag mate who works at Alex private hospital that he has broken or dis located knee????

Any reassuring news out there ???
Did it ever occur that this could be a wind up.... your a moron for believing it

My best friend's next door neighbour's milkman is friendly with a guy who drinks with someone he used to work with and he said blah blah bollocks!

Why does vinny tweet Sunday night that he's going to see the physio monday morning and then not tweet how he got on?. He has tweeted about the syrian situation though, however I couldn't give a rats arse about them unless some of them can be draughted in as cover instead of Savic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.